Thursday, July 22, 2010

Go Mountaineers!

I had my first experience with WVU Football today as I got to tour the facility as well as the Hall of Traditions. I must admit, I had goose bumps!! As a Clemson fan and graduate, I am well aware of the excitement and traditions of college football. WVU football has its own brand of excitement and traditions that I am so excited to be a part of.


My blood still runs orange and I will always be a Tiger at heart, but it won't hurt for me to get swept up in the Mountaineer fever and try out the Gold and Blue for a little while.

4 comments:

  1. I like the picture. Maybe you can give me a tour of the stadium sometime. I'm excited to get to see you soon. Even if it's only for a little while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picture. Did you make the cheerleading squad too? All that's missing is your uniform.

    ~J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did they burn any couches?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know J, it's a total cheerleader pose...Sad you couldn't see the full flying WV. It's pretty cool!!

    As for couch burning, haven't seen any of that yet. But, it's not football season yet.

    ReplyDelete