Thursday, June 10, 2010

Limbo

If there is another, more perfect word to describe our life right now, I just haven't found it. I wish I could say that our "limbo" reffered to the fun dance centered on shimmying under a low placed bar, but DH and I sadly are not dancing that dance. We are, however, dancing the uncertainty dance. Not nearly as much fun!

In one week I am interviewing for a program coordinator position at HSTA (http://www.wv-hsta.org/). After that interview we hope to have a better idea of what the future will hold for us.

Other than that, here's how everything stands right now:

1. The house has not sold.
2. DH doesn't have a job here (in SC) next year.
3. I don't have a job in WV for next year.
4. Although, I have several job offers here for next year, nothing is concrete yet.
5. DH needs to be in WV in July to begin full time school.

As we go through all the options in front of us, we still have not come up with a solution as there are so many unknowns right now. We are getting alot of questions like "what is your next step?"; "what will you do next?"; and my favorite "what's your plan?" . Right now we don't know what our next step is and we don't know what we will do next, and we just don't have a plan. So thank you very much for asking, but I can't give you any other answer but that. Please don't look at me like I am crazy and that you can't believe I (of all people) don't have a plan. There are just too many variables and too many unknowns right now.

So again, thank you for your support and believe me when I say that I will be shouting from the roof tops as soon as we have a plan, since the limbo is not something I do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment